New Business Opportunity
- Number of daily and hourly visitors
- The average time a visitor stays in the store
- Heat map of actually where in the store visitors spend their time and attention
- Segmentation of visitors by age group and gender
Auto alert a salesperson when a VIP buyer (returning buyer) enters the store, so they could greet this buyer personally and offer personal unique offerings.
From a technical point of view, the solution is based on Wi-Fi Access Points, Firewall and CCTV Cameras on the front end from infrastructure in conjunction with cloud solution from Cisco Meraki and Cloud4wi. In addition, we offer integration of this solution with your CRM system through API Libraries for deeper analysis.
The main feature of the solution:
Heatmap provides you visual representation of the most hot spots of given location. Merged with Google Map or floor plan, data layer shows traffic flows on site.Order now
Functions on heat maps page
"Playback" function -- see traffic density on a time scale!
Underlying Metrics combines number of detected devices and time spent in particular place.
Functions on heat maps page
Legend: grey circles for customers not associated with Wi-Fi, but sending beacons, blue circles for customers associated with AP within area.
The following widgets are displayed with the result of data gathered:
- New users: number of acquired visitors and total visitors.
- Identity source: indicates social media or popular web service, which was used for account integration (e.g. Facebook, VK, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- TouchPoints: shows phone numbers and e-mail addresses from clients.
- Marketing: indicates the number of users consent with Promotional Communication Policy.
- Unlocked Wi-Fi Accounts: indicates validated end-users.
- Demographics: this chart shows statistical data on gender and age distribution of acquired end-users.
- Geo: this widget guesses language and country distribution of end-users.
- Operating System: shows operation systems used by clients.
- Device model: this table shows the most popular models of devices associated with Welcome Portal.
Guest Wi-Fi for customers
Guest Wi-Fi service allows visitors to stay connected, but at the same time the same service may drastically boost your business in a few simple steps:Get consultation
Offer free WiFi with fast and easy login
- Acquire visitors' data
- Analyse statistical data and in-store behaviour
- Customise user profiles and practise individual approach
- Count each visitor entering your stores
Accurate location analytics
This feature provides deep analytics of gathered data. You can measure foot traffic to your locations, check spent time and find out which zone attracts the most attention.Learn more
- Traffic Overview
- Traffic Trends
- Zone Traffic
- APIs, webhooks and more
Visitor identities and in-store habits can be used for location-based marketing.Order now
Collected and managed in compliance with privacy regulations personal visitor data allows you to target a customer in location-based marketing campaigns.
Discover ready-to-convert visitors
Predictive analytics allows to find interested visitors and send targeted messages, so their interest could become something more.
Know habits of your visitors
Use collected data to predict the best time to start location-based marketing campaign.
Build 360-degree customer profiles
Fill customer profiles with specific details to know your customers even better.